Void Cover Notifications
- The gas and electricity supplies will be switched to our preferred supplier.
- We require a minimum of 14 days notice of the outgoing tenants vacating the property in order for the energy transfer to be completed in time.
- The void period will then be covered by ourselves/preferred supplier up to the value of 1 month/£10. This will cover most standing charges.
- Once the new tenant has been registered through Notify, the information is automatically sent across to our preferred supplier on our daily CSV reports.
- We will not cover void periods for the agency and the property will not go to supply with our preferred supplier.
- Instead, our operations team will find the current suppliers and inform them of the new tenant’s details.
- The tenant will still be informed who their current suppliers, whether it be British Gas, Eon, EDF or any other supplier, by our tenant team.